Dear Bernoulli Society Members,
The Nomination Committee, chaired by the President-Elect Victor Panaretos, sent their report
to the Scientific Secretary in September 2022 with the following list of candidates:
- President-Elect: Nancy Reid (University of Toronto, Canada), commencing in August 2025 in succession to the next President Victor Panaretos.
Six ordinary members of the Council for a four-year term from August 2023 to July 2027:
- David Croydon (University of Kyoto, Japan)
- Holger Dette (University of Bochum, Germany)
- Thomas Mikosch (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Giovanni Peccatti (University of Luxemburg, Luxemburg)
- Maria-Eulalia Vares (University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Andrew Wood (Australian National University, Australia)
The Scientific Secretary Song Xi Chen submitted the report of the Nomination Committee to the ordinary members of the Council for additional suggestions. No further nominations were made. The Executive Committee and the Council approved the above nominations in October 2022. According to Section 9 of the Statutes, these candidates are declared elected without vote, pending final approval at the next General Assembly in July 2023.
The Nomination Committee of the Bernoulli Society