Dear Bernoulli Society Members,
The Bernoulli Society General Assembly (GA) will be held virtually on Wednesday, 6th of July 2022, 13:00-14:30 UTC (15:00-16:00 Central European Summer Time, 09:00-10:00 US Eastern Daylight Time, 21:00-22:00 Beijing Time).
We invite members to register asap for the zoom meeting at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the meeting.
Reports from the Executive Committee members and a summary on Bernoulli Society's activities and initiatives are available at http://www.bernoulli-society.org/files/GeneralAssembly2022handout.pdf (please copy the link to web address bar to open it as directly clicking the link may not work for some browsers).
If you have any questions on the materials, you may send the questions to Scientific Secretary Song Xi Chen at email@example.com 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and adoption of agenda (Adam Jakubowski)
- Moment of Silence (Adam Jakubowski)
- Report by the President (Adam Jakubowski)
- Report by the Treasurer (Johan Segers)
- Approvals of new appointments
- Future conferences
- Questions and Comments from Bernoulli Society Members
- Closing Remarks by the President (Adam Jakubowski)
Adam Jakubowski, President
Victor Panaretos , President-Elect
Claudia Klüppelberg, Past-president