Dear Bernoulli Society Members,
The Bernoulli Society General Assembly (GA) will be held virtually (due to the COVID-19 situation) on Thursday, 8th of July 2021, 13:00-14:30 UTC (15:00-16:30 Central European Summer Time, 09:00-10:30 US Eastern Daylight Time, 21:00-22:30 Beijing Time).
We invite members to register asap for the zoom meeting at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the meeting.
Reports from the Executive Committee members and a summary on Bernoulli Society’s activities and initiatives are available at http://www.bernoulli-society.org/files/GeneralAssembly2021handout.pdf
1) Welcome and adoption of agenda.
2) Moment of Silence.
3) Report by the President.
4) Report by the Treasurer.
5) Transition of Presidency.
6) Introduction of President-Elect and new Ordinary Council members.
7) Approvals of new appointments.
8) Future conferences.
9) Questions and comments from Bernoulli Society Members.
10) Closing Remarks by the President (Adam Jakubowski).
We very much hope you join the virtual GA!
Claudia Klüppelberg, President
Adam Jakubowski, President-Elect
Susan Murphy, Past President